The easiest service I’ve found to Buy, Store and spend bitcoins is Coinbase.com Basically you link your checking to your coinbase account. Once Linked you can begin buying bitcoins in amounts that suit your needs.
I’m enabling the VLC web interface on a Raspberry Pi 2 to interface with my Smartthings home automation system. The project is called VLC Thing and it turns a Raspberry Pi 2 running VLC into an event sound renderer. Once you get VLC installed on your Raspberry Pi 2 using:
Sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install vlc
You enable the web interface by following instructions here. At this point however VLC only allows localhost to connect (for security reasons). To enable access to the VLC web interface from other computers, smart phones etc on your local lan, you have to edit the .hosts file that was installed with VLC. Open a terminal instance in Raspbian and enter:
gksu leafpad /etc/vlc/lua/http/.hosts
You should see something similar to:
# Access-list for VLC HTTP interface
# link-local addresses
# private addresses
# The world (uncommenting these 2 lines is not quite safe)
In most cases removing the “#” before the 192.168.0.0/16 entry will enable access on your local LAN.
1. “Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.”
2. “Forgiveness is a strange thing. It can sometimes be easier to forgive our enemies than our friends. It can be hardest of all to forgive people we love. Like all of life’s important coping skills, the ability to forgive and the capacity to let go of resentments most likely take root very early in our lives.”
3. “Love and trust, in the space between what’s said and what’s heard in our life, can make all the difference in the world. ”
4. “The child is in me still and sometimes not so still.”
5. “Discovering the truth about ourselves is a lifetime’s work, but it’s worth the effort.”
6. “Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people.”
7. “I don’t think anyone can grow unless he’s loved exactly as he is now, appreciated for what he is rather than what he will be.”
8. “There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
9. “Feeling good about ourselves is essential in our being able to love others.”
10. “Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.”
11. “Try your best to make goodness attractive. That’s one of the toughest assignments you’ll ever be given.”
12. “The connections we make in the course of a life–maybe that’s what heaven is.”
Mister Rogers went onstage to accept the award—and there, in front of all the soap opera stars and talk show sinceratrons, in front of all the jutting man-tanned jaws and jutting saltwater bosoms, he made his small bow and said into the microphone, “All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have helped you become who you are. Ten seconds of silence.”
And then he lifted his wrist, looked at the audience, looked at his watch, and said, “I’ll watch the time.” There was, at first, a small whoop from the crowd, a giddy, strangled hiccup of laughter, as people realized that he wasn’t kidding, that Mister Rogers was not some convenient eunuch, but rather a man, an authority figure who actually expected them to do what he asked. And so they did. One second, two seconds, three seconds—and now the jaws clenched, and the bosoms heaved, and the mascara ran, and the tears fell upon the beglittered gathering like rain leaking down a crystal chandelier. And Mister Rogers finally looked up from his watch and said softly “May God be with you,” to all his vanquished children.
I noticed my PS4 controller’s L2 trigger was sticking. After opening up the controller it was obvious the hinge pin that holds my L2 trigger had broken. This in turn was causing my L2 trigger to stick. I’m not rough with my PS4 controllers so it’s looking like someone F’d up at Sony. Yeaah! 🙁
Simply unscrew the controller and pull the back off. Watch YouTube tutorials if you’re unsure. The back is a little hard to get off but as long as you carefully and gradually pull, it will come apart. These replacement triggers fit exactly like the originals, and work perfectly.
- 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Gamepad Button for PS4 controller
- 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Spring for PS4 controller
- Professional-style textured surface,
- Simple application takes only seconds
- Compatible with: Sony Play Station 4 Controller;No retail package
As far as entry subwoofers go, this is probably the best bang for your buck, especially considering the quality of the build. Built around high quality medium density fiberboard and using a highly efficient 10″ driver, the PSW-10 manages to bang as well, if not louder, than other subwoofers in this category, despite running at 50 watts RMS. One shortcoming about the Polk is the lack of an LFE input: you only get RCA and speaker line inputs meaning that there is no way you can bypass the internal crossover of the sub. Considering the market it’s aiming for, this shouldn’t be too big of a problem for most people, but owners with good receivers might be a bit vexed by this.
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing
- Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)
TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button is currently the wifi web darling on Amazon and a favorite at home. Best of all it’s only $20! TP-LINK TL-WR841N reviews.
Loading DD-WRT on V9 of the TP-LINK TL-WR841N is somewhat new.
Here are instructions from JSR’s review on Amazon regarding installing DD-WRT on the TP-LINK TL-WR841N
1. Get factory-to-dd-wrt for version 9
2. Connect to the TP-LINK in your browser
3. login admin/admin navigate to > advanced > firmware
4. Upload firmware and wait for the web page to timeout
5. Connect to the TP-LINK in your browser @ http://192.168.1.1
6. Sit back in awe of your awesomeness.