- 10 ounces vodka
- 10 ounces coconut rum
- 6 ounces Blue Curacao liqueur
- 12 ounces sweet-and-sour mix
- 20 ounces pineapple juice
- 32 ounces lemon- lime soda
- blue food coloring, if desired
3 small fishbowls (each holding 4-5 cups volume)
1 box (6 oz) Nerds candy
12-16 Swedish fish candies
fruit slices (3 each, lemon, lime and orange)
9 drinking straws
- Mix liquors, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and soda in a large container. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve
- To serve, divide the Nerds candy between the three fishbowls and place at the bottom of the bowl.
- Add ice. Arrange the fish around the outside of the fishbowls – use the ice to hold them against the sides.
- Carefully add the punch mixture, dividing equally. Top with the fruit slices and straws.
- Top with a little lemon-lime soda, for bubbles