I noticed my PS4 controller’s L2 trigger was sticking. After opening up the controller it was obvious the hinge pin that holds my L2 trigger had broken. This in turn was causing my L2 trigger to stick. I’m not rough with my PS4 controllers so it’s looking like someone F’d up at Sony. Yeaah! 🙁
Simply unscrew the controller and pull the back off. Watch YouTube tutorials if you’re unsure. The back is a little hard to get off but as long as you carefully and gradually pull, it will come apart. These replacement triggers fit exactly like the originals, and work perfectly.
- 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Gamepad Button for PS4 controller
- 5 Pairs L2 R2 Trigger Spring for PS4 controller
- Professional-style textured surface,
- Simple application takes only seconds
- Compatible with: Sony Play Station 4 Controller;No retail package